- “Botas picudas” from Matehuala, Mexico, are the new fashion craze! (NPR)*
- Peru’s presidential candidate, Keiko Fujimori (daughter of former
terroristpresident Alberto Fujimori) has hired former 9/11New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani as an adviser. Because we all know how great a candidate he was when he ran for president! Giuliani will be in Peru for a few days, and solve the country’s problems as he did for Mexico back in 2003. (WP)
- Three Mexican billionaires fight over who will ultimately monopolize Mexico’s telecommunications market. (LAT)
- Latinos need a tequila party to rock the vote. ‘Nuf said. (USAToday)
- Former Mexicana flight attendants pose for Playboy. (Fox News Latino)
*Brownie bonus: Watch the video!